Especially if you have children or pets, or like to frequently host parties, or have a family that is home a lot, you know your upholstered furniture is receiving a constant workout and will collect dust, dirt, pollen, food crumbs, stains, and allergens.
It will need to be refreshed by upholstery cleaning, preferably by a professional service that is local right here in Knoxville, TN.
The company will use the right chemicals and process to make sure that your furniture cleaning is accomplished to the highest standard and in a way that will also extend the life of your multi-cushion or sectional sofa, loveseats, or recliners.
Following are some of the reasons why you should schedule upholstery cleaning:
1. Professional upholstery cleaning – Although dirt and stains are inevitable, and even if you try to keep up with spot furniture cleaning when necessary, there is nothing like the quality workmanship and chemicals that will be used by professionals in the Knoxville TN area. The chemicals are strong enough to remove the deepest stains but gentle enough that they will not damage furniture and will be safe and non-toxic and eco-friendly upholstery cleaning.
2. Cleaning method – Picture millions of small bubbles breaking up the grime, dirt, and allergens that are trapped in the fibers of your furniture and being able to whisk them and the cleaning solution away using specialized extraction equipment. If the upholstery cleaner does not contain any detergents or soaps, it will not leave behind a dirt-attracting sticky residue and will make your upholstery last longer.
3. Remove allergens from the upholstery – The removal of cat and dog dander, dust mites, and airborne allergens and bacteria will be a “boon” for allergic family members as it also improves the indoor air quality.
4. All upholstered furniture is not the same – The proper cleaning solutions, procedures, and protectors must be utilized in the cleaning of the textiles, whether microfiber, wool, linen, or other fine fabric types. Products need to be “wool safe” or recommended by the manufacturers for the “fabric specific” cleaning.
5. Add Protectant, Sanitizer, and Deodorizer – Protect against re-soiling, eliminate trapped unhealthy bacteria that could spread illness, eliminate and not just mask odors that get absorbed into the furniture, keep your air fresh, and other benefits.
Furniture Cleaning In Knoxville TN
If you are in the Knoxville TN area and need upholstery cleaning, get more details and schedule a free inspection by contacting Super Kleen in Knoxville. Using the latest cleaning techniques, equipment, and chemistry and combining those with a team’s hard work and experience is how your home, office, or business can receive exceptional cleaning experiences that you can depend upon.
Add to that a helpful and knowledgeable customer service staff familiar with the Knoxville and nearby TN area. You will then have peace of mind about any of your cleaning projects, and your furniture cleaning will result in revitalized pieces that will look and feel like new, will be deep-cleaned and long-lasting, and will be healthy and safe for your family and pets.